Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
RIVER FRONTAGE ACREAGE ON EDGE OF TOWN
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
The ever-sort-after lifestyle can now be yours. This 8.89 hectare (approx. 22 acre) property is located a stones throw away from the township of St George and is positioned to take in the peaceful beauty of the Balonne River. During the many years of drought, this section of the river has never been known to go dry. Features include:
- Large covered deck overlooking the river
- Modern kitchen/dining with granite bench tops
- Large split system air-conditioner
- Separate lounge room opening onto deck
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes
- Tiled flooring in kitchen/dining, hallway, bathroom and laundry
- Polished timber flooring in lounge and bedrooms
- Gorgeous bathroom with shower and bath
- 2 Large rain water tanks
- House yard fenced separately
- 2 Partly enclosed sheds.
Riparian Water Access is in place which means that sufficient water may be pumped from the river for livestock and domestic purposes. There is a Venturi style pump to pump the river water. It is located "high and dry" in the shed so there is no need to move it when the river height fluctuates. There have been earth works done to create a series of small dams to collect water run-off from the road and transfer it into the larger dam.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- RIVER FRONTAGE
8.89 ha / 22 acres
2 carport spaces