Why Not Riverside Horse Property
Why Not is a 4.65 hectare (11.5 acres) property consisting of a generous sized hardi-plank home plus horse breeding and training facilities. Features include:
- 4 Stables with electricity and lights, concreted tac room, feed room and wash bay
- Small paddock of Lucerne
- Private bore ready to be hooked up to existing river water pump for flexible use of water
- Powered 3 bay colorbond shed with 2 roller doors and skillion
- 4 Enormous bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, main bedroom ensuite with shower over corner spa bath and double vanity basins
- Gigantic open plan living area kitchen, dining, lounge, family room
- Ducted r/c air-conditioning as well as several split systems
- Main bathroom with shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Third toilet located in laundry
- 3m Wide timber deck runs the length of the house
- In-ground swimming pool, 9.1m long
- 5KW solar panels.
There has been no expense spared with this fantastic property. The house has been built with size and comfort as top priorities. The massive deck overlooks the swimming pool as well as a long stretch of the Balonne River. The horse facilities have been positioned at the front of the property.